Canon SELPHY CP1200 Review
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon SELPHY CP1200 is small, gauging 7.1 x 5.4 x 2.5 inches when loaded for traveling, as well as considers a little less than 2 extra pounds, not consisting of paper, ink cartridge as well as power adapter. The tiny dimension makes the printer simple to get on, state, a carryall or big handbag. After folding down a hinged door on the front, you place the 18-sheet paper tray, which expands approximately 7 inches before the printer. The pivoted cover of the paper tray acts as the outcome tray. The ink cassette gets on the side of the printer. If you prepare to print at dimensions besides 4 by 6 inches, you will certainly get a specialized tray, such as one for 2.1 x 3.4-inch cards.Unless you’re utilizing the optional snap-on battery pack, you’ll likewise carry the power line and also power block, which is rather huge, at about 5.1 x 2.5 x 1.25 inches. The battery is approximated to last 54 pictures on a complete cost, as well as takes around 4 hrs to totally charge.The CP1200’s 2.7-inch shade LCD turns up approximately 45 levels from the top of the body, and also the control panel makes it simple to alter setups. The switches are dependably responsive.You could establish the printer on your Wi-Fi network, or utilize direct-connection Wi-Fi if a network is not offered (or for printing from a Wi-Fi-enabled electronic camera, as an example). Along with 4-by-6-inch prints, you could print into 3 various other paper dimensions: card (2.1 x 3.4 inches), L (3.5 x 4.7 inches) and also 2-inch square tag.
The configuration of this little Selphy was simple: Simply place the paper tray and also ink cassette. There is a miniature USB port for linking a computer system (though a USB wire isn’t really consisted of). Placing the printer on my cordless network was easy.While printing, you’ll have to leave the area behind the printer, since the paper is attracted right into the system and also reappears from a port in the back. When printing from an Android gadget, you need to utilize the Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy application, which can be bothersome if you should browse via numerous pictures and also choose an additional application. It’s likewise rather common, with switches that function just on various other Canon printers, as well as it cannot expand photos for a sneak peek. iPhone customers obtain the far better offer, due to the fact that AirPrint compatibility lets them print from various other iPhone apps.It’s very easy to print from a USB thumb drive or SD Card, utilizing the Canon SELPHY CP1200 small USB port or sd card port. Along with utilizing a four-way switch on the control panel, you could utilize specialized switches for the menu, modify, Wi-Fi, focus, zoom out, back and also print. As physical switches, they are accurately receptive, unlike some touch panels and also touch displays I have actually evaluated on bigger printers.
At the very least the end product from the Canon SELPHY CP1200 deserves the delay. I such as the sharp information as well as lively shades in the Selphy’s prints. Printing at approximately 300 by 300 dpi, with 256 degrees of shade, the CP1200 made high-quality prints across the board. Shades looked exact and also nicely saturated. There was an excellent quantity of information in darkness locations and also mid tone ranks were smooth.Prints arise with a shiny surface at default setups. You could print with or without boundaries; after printing, you eliminate the perforated tab at either end, which leaves a somewhat harsh side on 2 sides. Utilizing the control panel and also the onboard menu, you could use a harsh surface area, fine surface area or fine grid for a much less shiny surface. These are refined and also not matte surfaces, yet they’re tastefully done as well as absolutely lower the glow. Furthermore, you could use shade setups on the menu, such as brilliant, all-natural as well as sepia.
If you get the 108-sheet pack of 4-by-6-inch paper and also ink cassettes ($36), publishes price 33 cents each. Buying the 54-sheet pack boosts the expense each print to 43 cents. Printing 2-inch square tags call for a devoted paper tray ($16). As well as, as kept in mind over, if you intend to go unplugged, the clip-on battery will certainly run you $80. The Canon SELPHY CP1200 supplies high print top quality, transportability, as well as a user-friendly control panel as well as LCD. For a modest rate, you obtain an image printer that you could take nearly anywhere, although the battery is a little expensive and also lasts just 54 prints. Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer Driver and Software Download
Operating System Canon SELPHY CP1200 :
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon CP1200 Specs
|Printing Technology||Dye sublimation / thermal transfer|
|Maximum Resolution||300 x 300 dpi|
|Color Depth||256 levels per color|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0
SD card slot
Windows 10 Mobile
|Control Panel||3.2″ / 8.1 cm tilting LCD
|Power Source||AC adapter
Optional battery pack
|Dimensions||7.1 x 5.4 x 2.5″ / 18 x 13.7 x 6.4 cm|
|Weight||1.9 lb / 0.9 kg|
|Package Weight||4.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.9 x 8.6 x 5.4“|
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon SELPHY printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon SELPHY without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon SELPHY on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon SELPHY printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon SELPHY CP1200 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon SELPHY on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
|SELPHY CP1200 CP1200 Printer Driver V1.1||