Canon Pro9500 Review
Canon Pixma Pro9500 Wireless Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows,Linux- The Canon PIXMA Pro9500 shade inkjet printer is specifically created for digital photography customers that are of eager top quality or specialist digital photographers. The PIXMA Pro9500 Mk II takes care of a range of published papers on numerous files that you intend to print to your pixma efficiency initially, after that you could print your image as wanted by your digital photography desens.
The top quality of the ceta picture of the cake with the rate of 2 secs for dokomen and also 4detik for an image print with its several corakk frameworks, the decadent 1200 dpi x1000 dpi for the Pro9500 is really excellent to reveal the printer to its finest benefit – shade result generates best worth on printing is an image grayscale.
However both deal alternatives such as shiny, semigloss, and also matte a little various. typical 12×12 inches. Canon supplies picture sticker labels as well as you might have to meticulously review the offerings of Canon or on the site If you intend to print to CD or DVD, it should pass the Pro9500 , due to the fact that it provides its canon pixma Pro9500 excess attributes that could make you completely satisfied.
PIXMA Pro9500 impressive success Brightly tinted prints, glossy black glossy. A little over-saturation on the default shade setups makes the dive from the paper we could establish itself. Although the prints are really clear and also brilliant, clear as well as smooth photo top quality black areas not plasticity as well as rough poto its great.Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver download Windows Mac, Linux
Recommended:Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver and Software Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA Pro9500 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Driver Download Mac : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Color Management Tool Pro Ver. 3.3.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Ver. 2.8.2 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA Pro9500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)