Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MX532 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer supplies printing, scanning, fax, as well as copying abilities your house or small office. It offers high resolution complete shade printing with a resolution of as much as 4800 x 1200 dpi along with speeds of 9.7 black ipm as well as 5.5 shade ipm. Furthermore, this printer has auto duplex printing as well as Wi-Fi connection, making it useful for a variety of various other functions.
Throughout basic usage, the Canon PIXMA MX532 could use a 100-sheet paper feeder with the ability of dealing with records up to 8.5 x 14″, or legal-size. For scanning, there is the alternative of using the 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed for high resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi scans, or a 30-sheet automatic paper feeder with duplex abilities. This feeder is also used for copying and also faxing, where it can produce duplicates at a price of 4.7 ipm and also transmit black & white faxes in about 3 seconds.
For connectivity, the 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi permits you to print straight from a selection of smart phones, consisting of smart devices. Likewise, it lets you set up printing from any kind of computer on your network.
Printing has actually never ever been easier with the Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. Perfect for mobile printing, its lots of hassle-free functions include PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which enables you to print or scan pictures as well as files from your suitable mobile phone. And also with the PPS Cloud printing feature you can print directly from pick preferred online Cloud solutions, such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, as well as Dropbox, with your mobile device making use of the cost-free PPS app.Canon Pixma MX532 Setup Manual Download Printer with Print and Copy – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX472 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MX532 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 (Linux)
Canon PIXMA MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX532 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.