Canon PIXMA MP230 Review
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon’s entry-level Canon PIXMA MP230 is aimed at people that do not need a top-spec MFP. You cannot mount it on a network or utilize it to print photos from a flash memory card, it will not send faxes, and it does not also have a proper paper output tray. Instead, it’s a portable no-nonsense gadget that concentrates on first prints, scans, and duplicates. At less compared to ₤ 30 it seems like a bargain.
The Canon PIXMA MP230 is tiny by MFP requirements, and it feels incredibly light, but it looks standard rather than inexpensive or horrible. At the rear is a straightforward flip-up paper input tray which, when not in use, folds ahead right into a recess on the scanner’s lid to quit dirt getting into the printer. The scanner cover is thin and a bit flexible, however, its joints really feel strong sufficient, and also are synthesized to allow possibly 5mm or so of extension to make sure that it could close on thick originals such as a magazine. The scanner bed itself turns as much as give access to fit the ink cartridges, while at the right of the top panel are a collection of necessary controls and also LED indicators to cover the essential features, although we couldn’t see how to make numerous copies each time.
The bright side is that nothing else is missing out on. The Canon PIXMA MP230 utilizes Canon’s typical drivers for printing and also scanning, which implies that it’s easy to create work with common setups, while advanced options aren’t too tight to locate. For such an inexpensive printer the results were impressive. On plain paper, the message was black as well as crisp while colors were solid as well as real without considerable banding. We were also impressed with the sharp emphasis and accurate colors in scans, although the maximum 600×1,200 dpi optical resolution eliminates anything too innovative or detailed.
Economical printers frequently set you back a great deal to run, but with the Canon PIXMA MP230, this is just component real. At 3.5 p, the black element of printing blended pages is fairly high, however, the 4.9 p color part isn’t poor, leading to a sensible 8.5 p per page price in general. This isn’t a wonderful MFP for picture prints or scans, yet it’s best if you need an inexpensive and cheerful all-rounder– as long as you don’t require Wi-Fi, this is a wonderful Budget plan Acquire. Canon PIXMA MP230 Printer Driver and Software Download
Operating System Canon PIXMA MP230:
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MP230 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MP230:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty straightforward. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.