Canon MG7550 Review
Canon Pixma MG7550 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux- The PIXMA MG7550 is Canon’s brand-new top-of-the-range all-in-one. Developed for homemade as well as company consumers to photo, it uses a five-color duplex print theoretically or empty CD/ DVD and also can be connected into the desktop computer or attached to numerous smart phones.
In control, the whole front panel is folded up right into part of the result tray, as well as second assistance swings immediately from its leading edge. Nevertheless, the 3rd phase ought to be taken out manually as well as do not have a stop-stop, so the web page occasionally winds up nicely and also sngat wonderful.
On the left side of the front panel, on the front cover, there are SD as well as MemoryStick twin ports, although there is no USB outlet. There is one in the back for link to the computer system, although wireless is an extra functional choice. The PrinterCanon PIXMA MG7550 works with AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct and also its very own Canon PIXMA MG7550 print solution, PIXMA Cloud Link.
Offered in black, white as well as you could see just how the Canon PIXMA MG7550 was established from the initial ‘lacquer box’ style of the all-in-ones PIXMA firm numerous years earlier. The oblique front panel has actually changed the complete scanner cover seen on the previous design, however provides a lot of space for the 8.8 centimeters touch display as well as a variety of unique touch tricks, which illuminate when you require it.Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver and Software Download
Recommended:Canon PIXMA MG7540 Driver and Software Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG7550 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG7550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG7550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG7550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG7550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG7550 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG7550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG7550 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)