Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG6620 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The Wi-Fi enabled black PIXMA MG6620 Wireless Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon provides 4800 x 1200 dpi picture printing with a two-sided duplex alternative in a functional device that is additionally capable of scanning and also copying. The print system makes use of a 5-color ChromaLife100+ ink configuration that collaborates with SMALL PRINT visit generate detailed imagery with drop dimensions as small as 2 pl. The MG6620 is also quickly with the ability to create a 4 x 6″ indeterminate print in 44 secs, and can print borderless at sizes up to 8.5″ broad.
Scanning is possible through the incorporation of a flatbed capable of dealing with records up to 8.5 x 11.7″. The MG6620 includes an optical scan resolution as much as 2400 x 1200 dpi which can be inserted into a 19200 x 19200 dpi final photo. Copying is additionally offered through this flatbed and also the printer could generate approximately 99 duplicates at once. It will additionally offer customers with a first copy out time of 18 secs.
Viewing and transforming setups is easy with the 3.0″ touchscreen LCD present on the front panel. There are additionally SD and also Memory Stick Duo card ports available for direct picture printing. And, in addition to Wi-Fi connection, the MG6620 showcases USB 2.0 for straight connection to a computer.
The ChromaLife100+ crossbreed five-color ink system showcases 5 private ink storage tanks with four dye-based inks and also one pigmented black ink to create crisp message and also vibrant colors. It additionally deals with FINE print head technology to assist develop borderless pictures that will certainly last up to 300 years when put in historical storage.
The Canon PIXMA MG6620 can likewise print labels on printable CD and DVD discs, as well as it sustains several of the brand-new mobile printing choices, such as near-field communication (NFC) for Canon’s Touch-to-Print function, part of the firm’s brand-new Pixma Printing Solutions, which center around NFC as well as various other relatively recent mobile printing features, such as AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA 3620 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6620 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6620 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.