Canon MG6460 Review
Canon Pixma MG6460 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG6460 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer – Black is a superior Inkjet Inkjet Image All-In-One printer that delivers outstanding performance and comfort. MG6420 prints beautiful and indeterminate images of 8.5 “x 11” as well as sharp documents of the highest quality. This printer has an optimum dpi of 4800 x 1200 with 2pl technology, five personal ink tanks and also ChromaLife100 + system. And if the color goes out, you simply replace the ink container you need. Plus, the Break Edge attribute allows quick access to ink tanks for easy replacement. With a 3.0 “LCD screen and also a built-in sd card slot, the MG6460 lets you sneak peeking, editing and also print your images appropriately – no computer system required!
Canon PIXMA MG6460 features the convenience of a PIXMA Printing Solution (PPS), which lets you print photos or papers from your smartphone. With Cloud Services, like, Picasa Web Albums ™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox ™, and so on, either on the printer itself or with your smartphone utilizing a completely free PPS app. As with AirPrint, you can print directly from iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® wirelessly, without the required drivers. Built-in Wi-Fi® technology lets you print and scan wirelessly from basically anywhere around your home.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 uses My Image Garden software featuring all the printing features of your choice, such as Unique Filters as well as Full HD Movie Print, in one software application without any hassle. Celebrate your life’s memories by developing personalized printouts of your image and video treasures. My Image Garden also helps you organize your images with schedule view and facial recognition. And also, creative templates in different color mixes as well as patterns of help to inspire your photo tasks. In addition, you will have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download and install unique innovative tasks as well as web content.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 also uses Auto Power On, a feature without the hassle of automatically turning on the printer every time you send a picture or document to be published. Full HD Movie Print converts your selected HD Movie clip clip recorded with Canon EOS Digital SLRs or an appropriate PowerShot electronic video camera and also VIXIA electronic camcorder into amazing prints! Plus, Quiet Setting lets you print anytime with annoying annoying people around you. Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6460:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6460 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6460 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6460 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG6460 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6460 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6460 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)