Canon MG6440 Review
Canon Pixma MG6440 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Printer which can do multi tasks undoubtedly will make your job end up being quicker and also easier. That’s why individuals choose to buy multifunction printer considering that this kind of printer can do more than simply print. There are numerous multifunction printer products in the marketplace which originate from several printer manufacturing facilities particularly from the well-known one. One of the most advised items from multifunction printer items is Canon PIXMA MG6440 from Canon.
Canon currently known as among the renowned brand for the printer, that’s why Canon PIXMA MG6440 as one of Canon multifunction printer product definitely heals assured. The printer has high performance for print, copy, and scan with Wi-Fi link which enable you to share the printer as well as permit you to print from anywhere. The printer also sustained with cloud and also mobile printing which allow you to print from your Mobile phone.
The Canon PIXMA MG6440 which has dimension 455 x 369 x 148 mm and also weight 6.4 kg is pretty light and simple to be relocated. The source of power that required is AC 100-240V with power usage only 13 Watt in running mode as well as 1.3 Watt in standby setting. The printer additionally will certainly not trouble your focus while functioning considering that it just creates noise at 42.5 dB.
All the brand-new PIXMA printers consist of Canon’s flagship software My Image Garden, a one-stop system which includes all Canon PIXMA MG6440 software in a single, user-friendly user interface, as well as assurances easy and also easy navigation between printing as well as scanning functions. It likewise consists of Canon’s Full HD Movie Print for creating image prints from movie managed Canon portable electronic cameras, camera or DSLRs. Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6420 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6440 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6440 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6440 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6440:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6440 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6440 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6440 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6440 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6440 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6440 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG6440 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6440 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6440 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)