Canon MG6340 Review
Canon Pixma MG6340 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – It is in fact an extremely terrific suggestion for you to select the Canon PIXMA MG6340 when you seek the most effective printer that can offer you the fantastic printing efficiency. The reason you need to pick this printer is because it has actually been matched with the amazing ink system and cartridges. So, you will certainly always get the best high quality print out whenever you use this printer.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA MG6340, like various other Pixmas in the MG line of product, does not have an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning as well as copying multipage papers. Nowadays, an ADF is the conventional price on many AIOs around $200. If you should scan or copy multipage originals regularly, doing so with this Pixma is much more tedious and also lengthy compared to on most competing designs.
Compared with also simply a year or two earlier, establishing as well as installing AIO printers has become so easy that there’s just not much to talk about. The Canon PIXMA MG6340 was no exemption. After we removed the packing product and also plugged in the printer, the LCD display on the printer’s front face strolled us via the entire procedure, revealing in-depth images and also guidelines. It explained how you can prepare the ink cartridges, where to place them, and ways to make certain they were seatsed properly
In addition, the FINE Ink System will definitely make the Canon PIXMA MG6340 use the ink efficiently. The ink in each cartridge can be used for printing numerous paper in the same best quality. So after that, you do not have to replenish the cartridges too often. It suggests that you could reduce the price you need to spend for the ink well. Also, you could save of your cash still nevertheless. Canon PIXMA MG6340 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6340:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6340 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG6340 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)