Canon MG6250 Review
Canon Pixma MG6250 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG6250 can be the best option you could pick especially when you want to have the fantastic printer at your working area. This certain printer could provide you the boosted printing capability that will certainly make your printing task have the far better quality. So after that, you can make your work get done along with feasible.
Text is thicker compared to that generated by the HP, but its edges are equally as defined and understandable. Pictures and also diagrams are bold, clear and also with solid color
, making the Canon PIXMA MG6250 among the best-quality printers we have actually examined. And its paper speeds of 11.5 ppm in mono and also 6.1 ppm in color are well above average. Actually, when you include the excellent copy rates and also scan times, the MG6250 is an exceptionally quick all-round gadget.
One of the improvements on the Canon PIXMA MG6250 is the eco and quiet print mode that allows you making the printer job quietly, so that you will certainly listen to the annoying audio from the printer when it is working. After that, the printer will certainly be able to offer you so numerous design templates as well as disk labels. So after that, you can produce your very own templates as well as disk tag that can match your design so well. Later, the printer also has the ability to print PDF documents straight from your flash memory card. So, you do not have to connect the printer to the COMPUTER whenever you intend to publish your PDF files.
The Canon PIXMA MG6250 can print straight to CD using a provided adapter, and as much as 300gsm professional media in its back tray, while the main tray holds a healthy 150 sheets. And it can do all this over cordless or a standard USB connection. The user interface is a mix of a 3in screen and also separate touch buttons that radiance right into life as called for. They do not offer any responsive feedback, so navigating menus could really feel odd, however menus are extensive and also it’s extremely simple to obtain made use of to. Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6240 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6250:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG6250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6250 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)