Canon MG6220 Review
Canon Pixma MG6220 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG6220 is a small all-in-one inkjet printer that supplies lots of appealing functions for home customers, consisting of paper as well as photo printing, scanning, as well as copying. It supports a wide range of memory cards, along with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, and also Bluetooth 2.0 connection. It has a tray for printable CDs and also DVDs, and also could print wirelessly to iOS gadgets using Apple’s AirPrint.
The printer’s auto duplex setting lets you print on both sides of the page without needing to manually turn the web pages over. Currently you can easily develop 2-sided records as well as reduce your paper intake by up to 50%. Furthermore, with Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE you could quickly produce printouts from any type of internet site with just the parts you require. You can even move, resize, as well as trim clips from various pages as well as conserve the format as a PDF documents. You could additionally use the printer to develop an index print of all your images, print directly from your Smartphone, sd card or USB trick, and to develop an ID image.
Checking with the Canon PIXMA MG6220 is simple; you can initiate a scan either from the computer system or from the scanner. Using either approach, the scanner will instantly identify the sort of file being scanned and apply the ideal setups. Ought to the scan have to be retouched, the printer’s Auto Record Deal with or Auto Photo Fix II will correct concerns such as discolored print, over-exposure, under-exposure, and complexion.
The Canon PIXMA MG6220’s ink expenses are a little bit pricier than standard. The 311-page black cartridge prices $16, which equates to a high 5.1 cents each page. The cyan, yellow, as well as magenta cartridges set you back $14 each, and also last from around 450 to around 480 web pages (concerning 2.9 cents each web page per shade). A four-color page will certainly cost you simply a hair over 14 cents each page. Two additional inks, an image black as well as a photo grey, are utilized mostly for images however add a small amount of cost to typical office documents with shade elements. Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6150 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6220:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG6220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6220 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)