Canon MG6140 Review
Canon Pixma MG6140 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The high-performance Canon PIXMA MG6140 Wireless Photo All-in-One Printer is the most likely to gadget for cordless printing as well as scanning every little thing from research, dishes, records, content for scrapbooks as well as your HD movies in the house and your handouts, advertising items as well as letters for the office.The built-in WiFi user interface enables you to easily print and scan wirelessly, eliminating restrictions on where you could function. A wired LAN interface allows you attach to an office or home network for sharing with numerous computers. And also, you can print directly from your PictBridge allowed electronic camera, from memory cards via the built-in card viewers, USB flash memory gadgets and even suitable iPhone, iPod touch and also Android tools.
With this printer it resembles having a picture lab in your house. It yields high resolution (9600 x 2400 dpi) shade borderless prints from 4 x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4 mm) to 8.5 x 11″ (215.9 x 279.4 mm) and will certainly outcome a 4 x 6″ image in as rapid as 20 secs. The Canon PIXMA MG6140 includes Canon’s Smart Touch system control panel that makes print, scan and also copy functions a wind. You choose the attribute you need, and just the required touch switches light up to guide you to earn it take place.
the superior photo printing efficiency of the Canon PIXMA MG6140 can be extra perfect as the printer is sustained with several of the amazing Canon’s clever technology. So, it is no surprise that the images you print with the MG6140 can be so eye-catching as well as sharp in color shift. Thus, you will certainly never really feel dissatisfied whenever you want to print your fantastic phots utilizing this incredible printer.
With the growth of an increasing number of digital cameras with HD flick abilities, the problem of missing out on a still photo ops develops. The Canon PIXMA MG6140 is the remedy. With Full HD Movie Print software you could convert those.MOV motion picture clips from a compatible Canon DSLR or PowerShot point and fire camera right into beautiful photos.The Canon PIXMA MG6140 runs with Canon’s Crossbreed Ink System: 6 individual ink storage tanks to create high quality photos. The ink system includes five shade dye-based inks for amazing color images; one pigment black ink to create crisp and also clear text. Including in the efficiency of this maker are Auto Photo Fix which uses very accurate image color balance as well as comparison, and Auto Paper Fix delivers gorgeous, easy-to-view scans dealt with to produce clear as well as sharp text.Built-in automatic duplex (two-sided) printing enables you to print on both sides of the paper as well as can help reduce your paper use by approximately 50% and gives you with added imaginative possibilities. Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6140:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
Canon PIXMA MG6140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG6140 MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)