Canon MG6120 Review
Canon Pixma MG6120 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Few printers could provide price, quality, and also a fantastic design for just $159, however the Canon PIXMA MG6120 makes it look very easy. This printer/scanner/copier uses a duplexer for double-sided printing, tosses out sharp and vibrant pictures, and consists of an application that can print any size image from your Android or iphone gadget. However exactly how does this all-in-one printer compare to the competitors?
One of the terrific features of the Canon PIXMA MG6120 that you will like so much is the style of the printer. this printer could provide you the easy as well as glossy however smooth look that you can see from the all-black colored situation as well as the advanced and eye-catching LCD screen display screen as well as functional control panel. So, it is obvious that this printer could match your working room as well as make it look cosmetically attractive.
The Canon PIXMA MG6120 runs with Canon’s Crossbreed Ink System: 6 specific ink containers to create high quality pictures. The ink system consists of 5 shade dye-based inks for remarkable shade photos; one pigment black ink to produce crisp as well as clear text. Including in the performance of this maker are Auto Photo Fix which uses very accurate photo shade equilibrium as well as contrast, and Auto Document Fix delivers attractive, easy-to-view scans remedied to produce clear and also sharp text.Built-in automatic duplex (two-sided) printing enables you to print on both sides of the paper as well as can help in reducing your paper usage by approximately 50% and also gives you with included imaginative chances.
In addition, the Canon PIXMA MG6120 could likewise provide the very best high quality outcome for both of text and pictures. You will certainly discover that the published message comes from the gadget constantly looks thick, and the published picture will certainly show you the appealing as well as brilliant colors. It is because this printer is supported with the 6 cartridges for the XL black ink container, the grey ink tank, as well as the common black, yellow, magenta, and also cyan ink tank. Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6120:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
Canon PIXMA MG6120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG6120 MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)