Canon MG5760 Review
Canon Pixma MG5760 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – When you are trying to find the best printer, it is in fact so suggested for you to pick the Canon PIXMA MG5760 to end your mission. It is due to the fact that this incredible printer will certainly have the ability to provide you excellent information features that will make your job done easily. So then, there will certainly be no any kind of difficulties you locate whenever you wish to complete your work.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 scanning and also copying capacities, as well as a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It can create borderless pictures at up to 8.5 x 11″ as well as create files at up to 8.5 x 14″. Likewise, it is sensibly rapid with a print speed of 12.6 ipm in black and 9 ipm in color and offers automatic duplexing. The Wi-Fi connection permits individuals to directly link to the unit with their mobile phones and tablet computers by utilizing the Canon PRINT app as well as their cameras with cordless PictBridge assistance.
After that, among the detail includes used on the Canon PIXMA MG5760 is the phone based printing. This certain attribute will certainly be offering you the very easy direct connection right from your individual tools such as mobile phones or tablets. So after that, you can print every unforgettable image from your gizmo. Also, you could additionally print your preferred records or images from the social media sites that you have accessed from your gizmo.
Afterward, the various other information attribute added to the Canon PIXMA MG5760 is the fundamental printing application. There are the inkjet technology as well as Wi-Fi connection that has actually been one of the most vital features to sustain this printing tool, to make sure that it can operate in the very best method possible in order to produce the amazing print out you always anticipate. The combination of the inkjet as well as Wi-Fi could likewise so make a printing job something simple. Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5753 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5760:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.