Canon MG5752 Review
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5752 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG5752 is a traditional instance of inkjet multifunction tools (MFP) developed for house usage. It is a squat as well as clever gadget, made from excellent quality black plastic. It’s quite well specified: it could additionally print, scan and also copy, automatically print on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), and you could attach as well as share them on the wireless network. Okay for an all-in-one printer that sets you back around ₤ 70.
Past the essentials, Canon PIXMA MG5752 provides mobile printing and also scanning, in addition to the capacity to print from chosen websites. Connect to your network utilizing Wi-Fi, and you could print both from and scan to iphone, Android as well as Windows phones and also tablets through an access point on your network. You can additionally print through the cloud, presuming your network is connected to the Net, and you could use Print Canon on your phone or tablet computer to send print jobs straight to printers from different internet sites including Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter, and a lot more.
If you connect the Canon PIXMA MG5752 to your COMPUTER using USB cable television, you will not be able to print through the cloud or print straight from the internet site, yet you can still print and also scan to a mobile device by linking straight to the printer using Canon’s. equal to Direct.Paper Wi-Fi taking care of being a touch beyond the basics, with an automatic duplexer. The paper capability is 100 sheets, which is enough for individual usage. For scanning, there is a letter-size flatbed, however no ADF. Canon PIXMA MG5752 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5751 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5752 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5752:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG5752 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5752 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.