Canon MG5740 Review
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5740 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon Pixma MG5740 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One is clearly implied to be looked for a home multifunction printer (MFP), utilizing an unique lack of vital office-centric characteristics like faxing, an Ethernet port, and also an automated doc feeder (ADF).
After that, one of the terrific benefits you can get from the Canon PIXMA MG5740 is it has a shade display that could reveal you the information, menu choices, as well as the sneak peek of the photo that you want to print. So then, you could take care of the photo that you wish to print, so that you could ensure that the print out will certainly attract attention. Simply, you can record as well as make your photo come to be extra unique if you print it with the tool.
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Not like several printers planned for residence use, nevertheless, it gives high-quality message, making it a more-than-reasonable decision for light-duty use as being an own workplace printer or with the double function of house and home-office printer. Owing to its higher stage of outcome top-notch, it is likewise our Editor’s Option rate variety MFP heavy seriously towards house usage. Canon PIXMA MG5740 Printer Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5740:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5740 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.