Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG4220 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Image Printer from Canon prints up to 9.2 ipm in black as well as 5 ipm in shade. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and a 4800 x 1200 dpi (color) to supply photo-quality printing right from your personal computer. Borderless photos can be published in typical photo dimensions from 4 x 6″ to 8.5 x 11″. The printer could likewise outcome legal-sized files. The included WebPrint EX provides an easy way to print what you desire from the internet without wasting paper. Utilize the utility to accumulate areas from websites as well as rearrange them prior to printing to optimize web page use. Thanks to the printer’s 2-cartridge ink system (1 black & 1 color), replacing the ink is easy. The printer likewise consists of automatic duplex printing, allowing you to print on both sides of the web page effortlessly to reduce your paper usage by approximately 50%.
In addition to a typical USB link, the Canon Pixma MG4220 consists of a built-in Wi-Fi receiver. Conveniently share the printer with other computer systems on your residence network and also location the printer in a more main location. Furthermore, the MG4220 works with cloud printing, enabling you to print using PIXMA Cloud Web link and Google Cloud Print. Along with wireless printing, the Canon PIXMA MG4220 features wireless scanning, permitting you to scan to various other gadgets on your network. You could even scan to an email address right from the scanner’s 2.5″ LCD. The built-in card slots work with lots of preferred memory cards and also provide the capacity to print images straight from your sd card without a computer system. The card slots likewise supply the capability to scan PC-free by sending the scans to a sd card. Additionally, Network Scan gives the option of sending scans straight to a network folder.
Canon’s new My Image Garden software assists organize your images as well as overviews you with the procedure of developing photo jobs. Additionally consisted of is Canon’s brand-new Facebook application – “Print Your Days” – which supplies a simple system for printing images from a Facebook album as well as creating & printing a Facebook image collage.
The built-in letter-size flatbed scanner allows you scan both records as well as images. The Canon PIXMA MG4220 includes auto setting which spots whether you are checking an image or a record and also changes the settings accordingly. Need to touch-up a photo after its scanned? Make use of the consisted of Auto Photo Fix II making your pictures look their finest. Furthermore, the software gives filter effects such as fisheye, miniature, and also plaything video camera to include creative thinking to your photos. The software likewise lets you remove a single structure from an HD movie clip as well as print it as a picture.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 (Linux)
Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4220 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.