Canon MG4150 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG4150 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – All-in-one printers begin at well under ₤ 100, however, if you could pay for somewhat greater than an entry-level cost, you could obtain beneficial additional functions at around ₤ 80. Canon’s PIXMA MG4150 sits near this cost and also consists of duplex print, cordless link and a number of remote printing utilities.Although Canon’s more expensive all-in-ones are beginning to ignore full, high-gloss black situations, this isn’t really real of the PIXMA MG4150, which is as shiny and also fingerprint-prone as its precursors. Relatively boxy looking, but with huge span contours to its upright corners, it includes what Canon calls a Fast Front style for its paper trays. This corresponds to a fold-down paper feed tray and a secondary, internal one, which creates the output tray. There’s an extra assistance which rotates out from the front edge of the feed tray, to sustain the end of published pages. Generally, the arrangement nearly increases the deepness of the printer’s footprint, so you’re likely to wish to close it back up again when you’re not printing.
The control panel consists of a 16mm LCD present, paired with 3 soft buttons to pick primary features. It has among Canon’s instinctive click-wheels for menu option and also diverse secondary switches for simple and flexible control. At the front to the left of the trays, we have twin outlets for SD and also MemoryStick cards, while listed below that resides a large, blue-ringed power button.The printer can be connected via USB or Wi-Fi, though wireless is more flexible and is simple to establish. It also supports AirPrint as well as remote printing via Canon’s awesome Cloud Web link energy. This makes it rather simple to print from the majority of mobile phones as well as tablets.The entire front panel folds up down for accessibility to the twin cartridge holders, one with black ink and the various other tri-colour. Canon ranks the Canon PIXMA MG4150 at 9.9 ppm for black as well as 5.7 ppm for color. In our examinations, we saw a maximum speed of 8.1 ppm, for the 20-page text examination and also somewhat much less, around 7.9 ppm, for the 5-page documents. So great rates when printing black message, yet sadly the very same can not be said for color pages.We could recognize why printers need to stop briefly when printing duplex web pages; if they didn’t, the ink on the first side(s) would smudge while printing the second side(s).
The Canon PIXMA MG4150 does this, but it additionally does it while printing single-sided color pages.We gauged stops of around 14s throughout four of the 5 pages in our message as well as color graphics test, which raised the moment required to 2:48 as well as cut the overall speed to 1.8 ppm. This is very slow though barely a shock, since the What is odd is that makers making use of the earlier 510-513 cartridges– a black as well as tricolor plan, as below– typically aren’t kept back by these stops briefly. It’s difficult to see why Canon would change ink solutions to one which takes so much longer to dry out that it reduces the print rate to this degree.
A color copy only took 31s as well as pictures published in 1:08 to 1:39, in typical as well as high-quality modes, specifically. Print high quality on simple paper is spick-and-span, nearly laser-sharp on single-sided pages. On duplex web pages, where dye-based color inks are utilized with each other to build up the text, the result is much less sharp and also much less black, much more a dark gray.Colour graphics are generally smooth, though blues and also eco-friendlies fail a little dark. Copies are more faded as well as blurry, as the scanner isn’t really that great, regardless of its relatively high resolution. Picture prints are, customarily, very detailed as well as with a natural color scheme. Canon still preserves its placement at the forefront of consumer photo recreation. Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series Scanner & Software Package( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series CUPS Printer Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4150 ICA Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Quick Menu ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series ScanGear MP For Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series IJ Printer Driver For Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series IJ Printer Driver For Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4150 series ScanGear MP For Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4150:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.