Canon MG3122 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3122 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The PIXMA MG3122 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One supplies fantastic top quality, convenience as well as simplicity of use. Built-in WiFi technology permits you to quickly print and also scan wirelessly basically anywhere in your office or home. Print beautiful, borderless pictures measuring up to 8.5″ x 11″. You’ll delight in a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with the declared FINE ink cartridges. Print papers and websites with crisp, clear text and also lively shades while built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables you to instantly print on both sides of the paper and also could help reduce paper use and cost by as much as HALF. Mentioning web printing, Easy-WebPrint EX allows you quickly gather as well as incorporate numerous web pages to create and print your very own format. You could also turn your HD Movie clips right into lovely images.
there are numerous house printers in a market, however you have not located the best choice for you. Here, you will certainly meet with PIXMA MG3122. It is a top quality home printer which is perfect for your company or your home office demands. This compact printer is completed with fantastic features that make you recognize the very easy as well as fast printing just in your home. You can find out more regarding PIXMA MG3122, here!
For you who would like to know more concerning Canon PIXMA MG3122 residence printer, you should read the benefits of that home printer. Have you read about the wireless home printer? It is a printer which has the capacity to print your paper or photos from your mobile phones directly by getting in touch with the net access around your residence. The Canon PIXMA MG3122 has the capability to do it. You could likewise get high-quality home printing because of a hybrid ink system as well as black pigment ink which generate a brilliant color and sharp text for your photos and document. This small printer provides you that high quality outcome for your printing, scanning, and small printer in the house. Canon PIXMA MG3122 Driver Download and Setup Wireless with Reviews – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3122 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 The Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 The Linux (debian Packagearchive)
MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 The Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 The Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3122 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.