Canon MG3053 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3053 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The Canon PIXMA MG3053 is a versatile all-in-one with excellent printing, scanning and Reproducing abilities. Taking advantage of built-in Wi-Fi web link, it makes it possible for cordless printing from laptop along with PCs along with cellular telephones along with tablet computer system computers with the Canon PRINT application. The Canon Pixma mg3051 problems you with numerous outstanding functions on it, which some of them are Wi-Fi web link, Bluetooth, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing Application, in addition to much more. Every one of those attributes will certainly be highlighted on allowing you to print your documents in addition to images wirelessly. Also better, you can do your printing job right from your individual smart gadget like sensible tools or tablet computer.
Get in a cordless wonderland with the Canon PIXMA MG3053 a functional all-in-one for printing, scanning as well as copying documents promptly and also simply. Built for all your daily printing needs, from text-heavy documents to shade pictures, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly style. Sharp message and also beautiful photos. Using brilliant color and also pigment black inks, the PIXMA MG3053 cartridge system offers crisp document message and high-quality pictures in both shade and mono.The Canon MG3053 support for Google Cloud Print as well as the Canon PRINT application for iphone and Android offer to print from smart phones. You could additionally print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible digital camera, while Access to Variable Mode implies mobile users might affix to the printer even without a Wi-Fi network.Using PIXMA Cloud Web link, accessed via the Canon PRINT app, you could presently print from favored social media sites network and cloud firms containing Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive as well as a lot more.
The PIXMA MG3053 Wireless printer series will not establish you back the world to run. Make use of the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges as well as you’ll conserve as high as 30% each web page as compared with their typical equivalents.Effortlessly organize and publish your photos with the My Image Garden application, while Easy-PhotoPrint+ permits you style and also print welcoming cards, image collections and a great deal a lot more, making use of photos from your tablet computer, COMPUTER SYSTEM or much-loved cloud business.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 might furthermore print from renowned social media sites systems together with cloud alternatives, such as Instagram, Facebook as well as Google Drive. Choosing the Canon Pixma mg3053 in order to sustain your performance at the workplace is such an exceptional principle you far better offer real. It is taking into consideration that this printer can offer you the different features that you need to finish your task effectively. Well, among the considerable benefits that you could receive from the Canon pixma mg3053 is that this printer could reveal you a remarkable printing effectiveness. You can confirm that when you pay more focus on the printing results shown up from the gadget. There will absolutely continuously be the crisp and severe printouts that you could from the printer considering that it has in fact maintained by the 4800 x 1200 dpi printing. Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Download and Setup Wireless with Scanner – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Specs Reviews:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed, Approx. 14sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||
|Canon PIXMA MG3053 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)||
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3053 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.