Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – Making you really feel much better due to the ordinary rate of this printer, after that you may need to know that the cost of this printer is less than 65 bucks. Yes, there are also some stores that will certainly offer this printer for a simple 50 dollars. That price is entirely budget-friendly also for your individual usage in your home. You will not should stress over budget plan any longer if you intend to have the all in one printer in your home given that Canon PIXMA MG2522 comes as the remedy for your problem, a done in one printer with the economical price, what could be better.
This printer is virtually all set out of package. Extremely very easy to establish and also obtain printing. You could transform it on with a click of your computer mouse or the large print switch. Excellent printing as well as ink lasts a long time. I have actually had lots of printers, consisting of relatively costly ones, as well as this set is equally as good, otherwise far better. The ink cartridges are affordable, making it a big plus. Would certainly advise to anybody desiring a great inexpensive printer.
This printer has the ability to provide you the nice printing outcome, both for the black and white printing and the shade printing. Actually, the picture printing result of this printer is likewise substantially wonderful because of the technologies that you can get from this printer. Despite the fact that you could say that the speed of this Canon PIXMA MG2522 will certainly not have the ability to be compared to numerous other done in one printers available, yet you could ensure that the rate of this printer will certainly match your individual need at home. This printer is not a frustration in all.
The Canon Pixma MG2522 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It collaborates with Windows, Mac OS. The multi-color ink cartridge have to be changed when a solitary color runs out. The printer has no display screen. There is no networking capacity, just direct USB connection. The Canon Pixma MG2522 determines 9.3 inches high by 16.7 inches broad by 22.6 inches deep.
Good value. Prints as well as copies well. Have not tried to scan yet. Out-of-the-box it’s straightforward to set up. I didn’t desire every one of the Canon bloatware,. If you after that should handle the printer, go to your windows control panel, right-click on the printer, and pick printing choices.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2522:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2522Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2522 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|