Canon MG2150 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG2150 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – Canon PIXMA MG2150 is a printer that is capable of printing out a borderless image with measurements of 4 x 6 inches within simple 44 secs. In printing black and white records, it could work at the rate of 8.4 images per minute. In printing tinted documents, it can work at the rate of 4.8 photos each minute. The printer utilizes 1,792 nozzles in total, 1,152 of them are for color while the other 640 are for black and white. It has 2 and also 5 picoliter dimensions. The system has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for shade and also 600 x 600 dpi for black and white. The printer can be made use of with paper with dimensions: UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes, Legal, Letter, 8 x 10 inches, 5 x 7 inches, as well as 4 x 6 inches. It is compatible for use with the complying with paper kinds: plain (ordinary paper, Canon high resolution paper), super high gloss (picture paper professional platinum), shiny (photo paper plus shiny II, photo paper shiny), semi-gloss (photo paper plus semi-gloss), matte (Canon matte photo paper), and envelope (UNITED STATE # 10 envelope).
Canon PIXMA MG2150 includes the adhering to in its printing capacity: Peaceful Mode, picture printing, photo index sheet, ID image print, Fun filter results, Full HD Movie Print, record printing, schedule print, borderless printing, and auto photo fix II.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 could manage 100 sheets of paper on its auto sheet feeder. Its copier can provide very first copy within 30 secs. The photo copier could decrease as well as expand a paper as long as 25% to 400%. Photo copier attributes zoom, preset copy ratios, image reprint, strength, seamless gutter shadow adjustment copy, fit to web page, face brightener/fading improvement, auto exposure/intensity copy, as well as 4-in-1/ 2-in-1.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 has a scanner that is of flatbed kind. The scanner’s scanning aspect utilizes Contact Photo Sensing unit (CIS). The scanner’s optimum optical resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi, which can be interpolated to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. The scanner features push scan, rain gutter darkness correction, auto scan setting, and auto paper fix. Its shade depths are 48 little bit inner and 24 little bit exterior. Optimum record it sustains is of the size of 8.5 x 11.7 inches. The printer system has 7-segment LED lights, auto sheet feeder, flying start, peaceful mode, and dual color gamut processing technology. It is compatible with Windows OS (7, Vista, XP) and also MacOS X v10.4.11 to v10.6. x9. Criterion user interface uses Hi-Speed USB. Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver Download Setup Wireless with Scanner – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG2150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2150 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.