Canon PIXMA iX6820 Review
Canon Pixma iX6820 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – If you are seeking a printer which is easy to use, has the innovative technology, as well as environmentally friendly, after that you need to check out the series of Canon PIXMA iX6820 given that it will certainly provide all your demands in a printing press. This printer is a kind of multifunction printer which is not just able to do printing yet additionally scanning and also copying job. This PIXMA iX6820 is attractive in its look as well as uses the most effective high quality of the printing outcome.
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Inkjet Printer permits you to develop high resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi full-color prints. It could also print indeterminate approximately 13 x 19″ and also generate a 4 x 6″ full-color picture concerning 36 secs. In addition, with an Ethernet port as well as 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection, a lot more cordless printing and also networking choices are readily available.
This Canon PIXMA iX6510 offers the appearance of the portable style as well as solid accent look that could enhance this printer’s sturdiness looked. On top of that, the look with a small white color design for this printer offers the feeling of beauty gadget layout. With the multifunction sort of this printer, you will certainly not have any kind of needs to decline this printer to be put on your job work desk.
For paper handling, the Canon PIXMA iX6820 makes use of a 150-sheet automatic feeder. This deals with its capacity to print 14.5 black ipm and also 10.4 shade ipm to allow you leave it without fear of constantly needing to replenish the paper. Likewise, this printer has a 5-color ink setup that allows exceptional shade recreation for your images.Other attributes consist of automatic power on and off for power monitoring when the printer is not being used along with compatibility with the PIXMA Printing Solutions smart device application. Canon PIXMA iX6820 Printer Driver and Software Download
Operating System Canon PIXMA iX6820:
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon IX6820 Specs
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||23.0 x 12.3 x 6.3″ (58.4 x 31.2 x 16.0 cm)|
|Weight||17.9 lb (8.1 kg)|
|Package Weight||22.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||26.0 x 17.3 x 10.5″|
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA iX6820 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
|Canon iX6820 Printer Driver (Windows XP)||2.56a||17 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6820 Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.56a||9.3 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6820 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||23 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6820 Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.56c||17 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon iX6820 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6820 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168||18 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X (10.4/10.5)||7.37.0||7.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.50||5.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.50||7.1 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6820 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||8.8 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6820 User Manual (Mac)||1.01||18 MB||Download|
|Canon iX6820 User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.00||18 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|