Canon iP4500 Review
Canon Pixma iP4500 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux- The older Canon has the iP4500. Shade tinting is outstanding as well as specifically fit to complexion however, to be fussy, the brilliant blue sky confirmed to be really a little light in our examinations, as compared to some printers. Various other highlights consist of ultra-high resolution of 9600dpi, extremely rapid print rate and also reduced operating expense compared to various other A4 picture printers.
Both could stand up to 150 web pages of ordinary paper. Canon suggests placing much more inflexible media such as photo paper on the back of the input, since the paper on the cassette is compelled to flex the roller. Both inputs have a flexible paper overview, so both could deal with various paper dimensions. The panel on the front of the printer is folded up making the result tray less complicated.
There are just 3 switches on the printer, for power, paper feed as well as paper resource alternatives. The PictBridge outlet below on the front allows you publish from the electronic camera. Turning the panel in admits to the CD/ DVD port, which is offered by the disk service provider with the printer. In the back there is an outlet for the outlet and also USB and also could additionally make use of the wifi network.
I check out a write-up on canon websites regarding third-party ink and also a lot of their examinations reveal UV lights when they publish images utilizing picture paper. Ordinary paper is no worry. I have actually discolored with OEM brand name so I obtain my image published with Shutterfly or SnapFish due to the fact that I make sure they are still utilizing old chemical procedure for mold and mildew as well as not inkjet. With canon pixma ip4500 is ideal for its fantastic printing.canon pixma iP4500Printer Driver download & Manual
Recommended:Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver and Software Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA iP4500:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver Download For Windows : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA ip4300 Driver Download For Mac : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA iP4500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA iP4500 My Image Garden Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.1.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)