Canon G3200 Review
Canon Pixma G3200 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Efficiently removing the requirement for heaps of ink cartridges, the Canon PIXMA G3200 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon makes use of an incorporated ink storage tank system that makes replenishing a lot less complex as well as offers an impressive 6000 black or 7000 shade prints on a solitary collection of fresh ink containers. The clear ink storage tanks as simple to see, having actually been put at the front of the G3200 to make sure that you could see it you never ever run low. That, certainly, isn’t really whatever this wireless-capable all-in-one can do as it crams in excellent printing, scanning, as well as copying features also.
For printing, the Canon PIXMA G3200 makes use of a trustworthy inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will certainly provide the sharp message and also vibrant photos. The system could likewise function swiftly, with ranked rates of 8.8 ipm in black and also 5 ipm in shade. Individuals could likewise produce indeterminate images easily and also collaborate with a selection of common media dimensions from 4 x 6″ to 8.5 x 14″. Utilizing a 100-sheet back tray, customers will certainly also have the ability to collaborate with even more specialized media from 2.2 x 3.5″ approximately 8.5 x 26.6″ in dimension. Built-in Wi-Fi connection along with USB 2.0 enhances the capacity of the printer by sustaining numerous mobile printing methods, consisting of Google Cloud Print and also Canon’s very own PRINT application.
The Canon PIXMA G3200 print top quality is among its best properties. Throughout the screening, a message appeared sharp and also understandable as tiny as I can see without zoom, or even several of the attractive font styles we examine were readable at lower-than-expected factor dimensions. Our examination Excel graphics and also charts, in addition to our PowerPoint slide handouts, published without visible banding or spotting, also in dark slopes and also histories that numerous various other printers have actually had a problem replicating without defects.
Scanning as well as copying is enabled as a result of the execution of a flatbed device. This sustains media as much as 8.5 x 11.7″ as well as runs at an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi for sharp, through pictures. Customers could likewise appreciate interpolation as much as 19,200 x 19,200 dpi for producing a data with the highest degree of information feasible. Canon PIXMA G4300 Driver Printer and Software Download
Operating System Canon PIXMA G3200 :
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon G3200 Specs
|First Copy-Out Time||24 seconds|
|Number of Copies||Up to 21|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0
|Direct Print Capable||Canon PRINT app
Google Cloud Print
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows
Windows 10 Mobile
|Package Weight||19.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.0 x 18.5 x 10.0″|
Canon PIXMA G3200 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA G3200 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA G3200 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA G3200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
Canon PIXMA G3200 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)
Canon PIXMA G3200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199a (Mac)
Canon PIXMA G3200 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA G3200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA G3200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA G3200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA G3200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)